Samstag, 17. Juni 2023

"joker exercise" & preparation for the written test (class 9d)

IMPORTANT: Write down all the sentences (!!) on a PIECE OF PAPER to get your "joker" card!


Task 1: Mixed grammar. Look at the words in brackets and find the correct forms. Sometimes you must find suitable words for the question marks (???).

"See You Again" _____________ (be) a song which ______________________ (record) by American rapper Wiz Khalifa featuring American singer Charlie Puth _________ (???) the soundtrack of the action film, Furious 7 (2015). It is a hip hop song. The track was written _______ (???) DJ Frank E, Puth, Khalifa and Andrew Cedar. The song was written _______ (???) a tribute to the late Paul Walker. "See You Again" was released as the soundtrack's lead single _________ (???) March 17, 2015 ________ (???) the United States.

The song _________ (peak) at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 __________ (???) eight weeks and on the UK Singles Chart for two weeks. It ___________________________ (also / reach) number one in several other __________ (country) including Australia, Austria, Canada, __________________ (German), Ireland, New Zealand and Switzerland. The song holds the __________________ (recording) for the most-____________________ (stream) track in a single day on Spotify __________ (???) the United States (streamed more ______________ (???) 4.2 million times on April 13, 2015). So far, the song _______________________ (stream) more than 1.6 billion times on Spotify alone.

 

Task 2: Use SO, NEITHER/NOR to complete the dialogues.

 

Anne:

Tom:

Pat:

Alice:

Nick:

Anne:

Emily:

Sue:

Adrian:

Sarah:

Rachel:

Peter:

Alice:

Brian:

Neil:

Sophie:

 

 

I never go to the cinema.

……………………………………... I don't like going there.

Well, ……………………………………... I really like it.

……………………………………... It’s great.

I’ve never seen Avatar!

…………………………………….... I’d like to see it, though.

I watched the comedy show on TV last night.

…………………………………….... I really enjoyed it.

I’d like to go to the cinema tonight.

…………………………………….... I’d love to see the new “Batman” movie.

I’m not going to a Depeche Mode concert next week.

…………………………………….... I haven’t got the money.

I like Ed Sheeran. He is an amazing singer.

…………………………………….... I dislike his music and especially his singing.

I’m going to watch the film this evening.

…………………………………….... I’m going to meet my friends.

 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen