Freitag, 20. November 2015

Antworten - Übungsaufgaben für die Schulaufgabe (Klasse 8a)

Task 1: 

is - started - have been making - producer - second - which - means - reached - will probably continue - recorded - in - beginning - called - is touring - played - in - were - performed - reporter - Have you ever played - are going to play - has sold - than - will be - in - clearly - enjoy

Task 2:

violence - Italian - robber - summary - certainly - correct - cleaned/clean

Task 3:

even though - return - pavement - divide - driver's license - enter - apartment - conditions - quiet - until - park - full of people - litter/trash/waste... - line - to reach - certainly - spectacular - stores - clothing - Dollars - freedom - a very tall building - subway/tube - math - classmate - desk clerk



Task 4:


I was in NYC a few years ago. I __________was able to______________________ visit a lot of interesting places but not everything, of course. No one _________can__________________ do it all in just a few days. I went to the top of the Empire State Building and visited other sights. Of course, I went shopping in some of the stores, too. But I ________wasn’t allowed to ________________________ take some pictures inside the stores. I took a boat to Liberty Island afterwards. But they were working inside the statue, so I _________ wasn’t able to ____ get to the crown and look at New York City. But I ____________could___________ see the skyline from the boat. It was a spectacular view!

New York is really an exciting place. Unfortunately, I ____ haven’t been able to ___________________ travel to New York since 2002. But I hope I __________’ll be able to______________ travel to this fantastic city again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen